The following are the three deliverables for the Spring 2015 course.
- Select and read a book
- 2-4 page written summary of book; single-spaced, font size 11 or 12; file format: PDF
- 3-5 minute YouTube video (3-5 important points)
- Due by Thursday, Feb 26, 2015
- Summaries and videos completed: View on the Required Reading page or the Students page.
Startup Communities Research Paper
- 3-5 page write-up; single-spaced, font size 11 or 12; file format: PDF
- 3-5 main factors that drive startup communities, and why
- Include examples from the trip and the books in your reasoning
- Include comparisons to Kalamazoo’s startup community
- Due by Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Framework completed: View Startup Community Framework – Graphic and Startup Community Framework – Explanation
Blogging on the Course Web Site
- Due on Various Assigned Days
- Flex Time in Boulder
- Flex Time in Austin
The deliverables are graded on a pass/fail basis.